Friday, 28 February 2014

Have the taste of Dhanbad khana!

For last one week, I am having my lunch in this recently opened hotel. That Mother is very strict. No compromise in cleanliness and in all dealings. 

Today while I was having food, few customers came and asked here: khana kaisa hai?
She was pointing towards me and told them: ee ladka se poocho. roj ake yaham pe khata hai. 
She serves food with due affection. She gives dal and sabji again and again.

Today they told me that money can be earned by anyone. but the trust and faith of customers can be earned only by being sincere and good. We cook non-veg only after you finish lunch. We dont want to cheat anyone. We maintain cleanliness very much....Lecture goes on...
And requested me: aap apne doston ko bhi leke avo na..

Friends, whoever lives in Dhanbad or visits Dhanbad should try their food here once. Simple, but healthy and tasty!!!

PS: If celebrities can advertise big big companies by telling lies, why cant I advertise this small hotel by telling truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment